Have you wondered about the exact value of Social media marketing or the proper metrics to measure/analyze social media successes?
Top executives are keen on knowing the ROI of social media – the value of customers/ Lead generation that comes from the social media team within a stipulated period.
Getting and acquiring online prospect is hard work but they are out there and as a social media handler/manager, it is your job to figure that out and get them to your sales team.
Here are some tips on how we search for leads on your favorite social media sites quickly:
According to Gary Vaynerchuck in his recent LinkedIn article “13 tweets a Real Estate Agent Should Have Answered, Not Me”, he said Twitter is a certified Gold Mine for prospecting, ready for you to shake the pan and let the Leads fall out. He indicated the convenience of inputting industry-specific keywords on search function to prospect to user on what you are offering.Vaynerchuk mentioned that social prospecting is about understanding industry needs so that your social interaction might eventually lead to sales. You can even take your lead-mining one step with ICS Lead Generation service. At a lower cost per acquisition, while utilizing all Ad Channels effectively, ICS Lead Generation Service will deliver a better return on Ad Spend than you have ever seen before
How We Locate Leads on Twitter
- While finding the right leads for ICS Limited, the first thing we do is write down our top 3 or 4 keywords around our services.
- Then, I head on over to Twitter search and plug those keywords in, a few different times in a few different variations, to see who is talking about our keywords/Services and, based on their profile, if they are potentially a good fit as a prospects
- I strike up a conversation with them if they an ideal customer and offer resources on ICS Limited website as answers to their search queries.
From recent studies and interactions with other social media marketers, we found out that 52% of all marketers generate leads from Facebook in 2017 which tells us that there are marketers who aren’t part of these 52% even when Facebook may seem pretty consumer-focused on the surface.
For marketers unsure of how to engage businesses via Facebook, just know it can be easy to identify the right prospects — thanks to Facebook’s more keyword-based search engine focused on posts or more advanced queries can only be accessed through a direct URL (Stalkscan).
How We Locate Leads on Facebook
- I can update the keywords used on Twitter search earlier to become long-tail search queries, like “Human Resource Manager looking for Marketing Executive”.
- Using my first query, I actually find about 10 Pages that are relevant, 2 people in our network talking about our search terms, and other possibly useful information from the site’s other features: Events, Apps, Places, and Groups.
- Now, I have countless ways I can follow up on this search: I can message a person, Like a Page to keep tabs on it, and much more.
Based on our research, we know that 43% of marketers generated a customer from LinkedIn in 2017. But being the social-media savvy marketer that you are or intend to be, you know that LinkedIn is the most business-friendly social media channel and that its users are a bit more wary about strangers connecting with them than meets the eye — that is, unless, you’ve got the secret ingredient for finding leads and prospects on LinkedIn: Groups and InMails.
Do you want to share your thoughts on social prospecting? Let us know in the comment box.
*Let’s take the burden off you; click here to outsource your social media management at an unbelievable rate.