We are pleased to inform you that ICS Outsourcing Ltd is organizing a Webinar “COVID 19 Pandemic: Supporting the Continuity of Education in Nigeria” aimed at fostering learning and bringing together participants from all regions, to shed light on a wide range of issues, from the provision of training and support for teachers to the challenges of distance teaching in remote or rural areas with weak or no internet connectivity, to finances of teachers and proprietors at large.
Our Primary and secondary school pupils; privates and public, in particular, are facing troubling times notably from finances, Learning aids, inability to access quality education, and so on. As such, we seek your participation to discuss all these issues surrounding this new normal and the way forward to a sustainable educational system.
We will be addressing some topical issues just to mention a few.
- Delivering quality education despite the challenges facing us, one of which is how to keep children on board from different background divided by unequal privileges
- Strategies for Teaching and Empowering Pupils and teachers to create sustainable change:
- Teachers/ Learners wellbeing in such unprecedented and uncertain times
- Collaboration: a Key in Distance, Blended, and Classroom Learning.
Details of the webinar
Theme: “COVID 19 Pandemic: Supporting the Continuity of Education in Nigeria”
Date: Tuesday, 28 July 2020.
Duration: 2 hours
Time: 10.00am prompt
- MOGAJI ADEBOLA OLUSEGUN – Executive Director, NATT OLIVES