- What makes a good trainer?
- Personal best, professional best
- Being genuine
- Assertiveness skills
- Asking the right questions
- Listening skills
- Connecting with people
- Defusing difficult participants
- Essentials for success
- Do’s and don’t for new trainers
At the end of this session, participants will be able to:
- Understand the essential background trainers must have;
- Identify the elements of good questions;
- Understand how to apply listening skills;
- Develop rapport building strategies; and
- Recognize key skills in a trainer’s toolbox and identify skill areas for development.