MODULE ONE – Stress Management
- Defining stress and how it affects us
- What is stress about?
- Building a solid foundation
- Mental Strategies
- Stress at work
- Time Management tips
- Stress at home
- Drainer and fillers
MODULE TWO – Managing Pressure and Balance
- Under pressure!
- Getting to the heart of the matter (including identifying pressure points and creating an action plan)
- Emotional intelligence
- Coping toolkit (including anger and stress management)
- Getting Organized
At the end of this training program, participants will be able to:
- Understand that stress is an unavoidable part of everybody’s life;
- Recognize the symptoms that SHOW when there is chronic stress overload;
- Create an action plan for work, home, and play to help reduce and manage stress;
- Apply a direct understanding of pressure points and their cost and payoffs; and
- Create a personalized toolkit for managing stressors and anger
Who should Attend?