- Communication skills
- Personality types
- Positive self-talk, rapport, and body language
- Maximizing meetings
- Managing sticky situations
- Overcoming nervousness
- The five S’s
- Writing and planning a presentation
- Audience profile
- Speaking voice
- Add punch to presentations.
At the end of the training program, participants will be able to:
- Establish rapport with their audience;
- Learn techniques to reduce nervousness and fear;
- Understand their strengths as a presenter and how to appeal to different types of people;
- Recognize how visual aids can create impact and attention; and
- Prepare, practice, and deliver a short presentation.
Who Should Attend
Team Lead, Managers,
Management Staff and Trainer.