- The shared management model
- Setting goals
- Phase 1 (preparation)
- Phase 2 (activation)
- Phase 3 (ongoing and formal evaluation)
At the end of this training program, participants will be able to:
- Define the role of goal setting in performance management
- Identify tools to help their employees set and achieve goals
- Set a three-phase model that will help them prepare employees for peak performance, activate their inner motivation, and evaluate their skills; and
- Define motivational tools and techniques.
Who Should Attend?
Supervisors, Team leads
and HR Executives