What does it take to be a graphic designer? The design is a complex art that involves many different skills and tools, but this course breaks down the core topics and software. Graphic Design, Illustration & Publishing fundamental course aimed those who have little or no graphic design experience and wish to learn quickly. This course is beneficial in areas such as banners, flyers, logo creation, infographics, manuals, branding, visual storytelling, user experience design, etc.
The focus of the course is to introduce graphic design’s basic building blocks and tools necessary to create attention-grabbing content and visuals.
In addition, this course teaches the most efficient ways to perform common design tasks, including layout, image editing, drawing shapes, and working with type and fonts. Students will learn the secrets of nondestructive editing using Smart Objects and master features such as layers, artboards, libraries, adjustment layers, filters, blending modes, layer effects, typography, custom brushes, vector masks, and covers the below software packages up to intermediate level.
- Elements & Principles of Design
- Introduction to CorelDraw Environment.
- Coreldraw Workspace, Toolbox, Working with Texts, Special Effects
- Adobe Photoshop Environment
- Photo Manipulation and Retouching
- Scaling and Screwing
- Working with Layers
- Working with Text
- Image optimization and Colour management
- Introducing Photoshop Filters
What You Will Learn
On course completion participants should be able to:
- Use Adobe Photoshop proficiently
- Use CorelDraw proficiently
- Understand file formats and extensions, and their applications
- Design great flyers and other banner designs
- How to design a flyer, ID card, Complimentary Card etc.
- Handle Design Projects independently
What Students Can Do After They Acquire Skill
- Students can work in Firms, as Graphics Designers, or start their designing career as Freelancers
- Boost the chances of getting the employed soon
- Start making money on their own
- No prior knowledge of graphic design skills is required to start this course.
- All student are expected to come for the training with a laptop with a mouse and a drawing Book/pencil
- All participant for this training are expected to have installed on their system; CorelDraw and Adobe Photoshop (We can also install for participants during the training at no cost)
Adobe Photoshop, CorelDraw