- What are creativity and innovation?
- Individual creativity and how to get creative
- Developing the right environment for creativity
- Creativity and innovation in business
- Where does creativity fit into the problem-solving process?
- Defining the problem
- Creative techniques (RAP model, shoe swap, mind mapping, metaphors and analogies, situation/solution reversal)
- Encouraging creativity in a team(brainstorming, role storming, brainwriting, stepladder, and slip writing)
- Putting it all together
At the end of the training program, participants will be able to:
- Identify the difference between creativity and innovation;
- Find ways to build their own creative environment
- Use problem-solving steps and tools
- Identify individual and group techniques to help generate creative ideas; and
- Implement creative ideas.
Who Should Attend