Advanced Excel Training in Lagos
Microsoft Excel is a spreadsheet program included in the Microsoft Office suite of applications. Spreadsheets will provide you with the values arranged in rows and columns that can be changed mathematically using both basic and complex arithmetic operations. You can get ADVANCED EXCEL training in Lagos, Nigeria.
Microsoft Excel is the world’s most-used business intelligence tool. Its knowledge is even compulsory for an MBA degree and the investment world depends greatly on it.
Excel is a spreadsheet program created by Microsoft. It features calculations, graphing tools, pivot tables, and a macro programming language called Visual Basic for Applications amongst others.
What you’ll learn
- Introduction to Excel Spreadsheet
- Understanding Cell Referencing
- Data Extraction: Advanced Sorting & Filtering, Creating Data Extraction
- Using Vlookup, Lookup, Index and Match Functions
- Data Validation
- Conditional logical statements for business analysis (If, SumIf, CountIf, And, Or, Not etc)
- Consolidating Multiple Sheets: Methods for automatically consolidating data from different sheets
- Building Financial Functions into Ms-Excel (PMT, FV, PV, PPMT, IPMT etc)
- Importing & Exporting Data in Ms-Excel
- Loan Amortization Schedule
- Sensitivity Analysis Testing Using Data Table
- Pivot Table: Introduction to Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts
- What-If Analysis (Goal Seek, Scenario Manager)
- Excel Macros – The Power of Automation
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Personal Laptop or Flashdrive if you don’t have Laptop
- Desire to learn
Who can enroll
This training is aimed at making you extremely good in Microsoft Excel, dashboard making and business data analysis, teaching you with live business scenarios. It’s intended for Sales Managers, Financial Analysts, Business Analysts, Data Analysts, MIS Analysts, HR Executives and power Excel users.
This programme gives students the opportunity to horn their skills in MS Excel and Data Analysis from the introductory stage through to the intermediate and the advanced levels within a very short but proficient term.
You will get lunch, a branded DVD with over 20 training videos and practice files, training notepad with pen, a comprehensive training reference material, a training certificate from us (a registered Microsoft Partner) and free refresher classes.
The training will be facilitated by a team lead by a Microsoft recognized Excel Expert and Microsoft Certified Trainer who is the only Microsoft Excel MVP in Africa (there are just about 125 in the world). We have had participants of our trainings from Guinness Nigeria, Nigerian Breweries, Schlumberger, Chevron, Periscope, Brains and Hammers, GfK, Palladium Group, First Bank, Citi Bank, Dalberg, PMI, NLNG, GSK, Promasidor, SaveTheChildren, Mobil, FMDQ, NSE, Biofem Pharmaceuticals, Total, Vodacom, Nestle, Nigerian Breweries, Delta Afrik, LATC Marine, Broll, Habanera (JTI), SABMiller, IBM, Airtel, Diamond Bank, ECOWAS, Ministry of Finance, Transmission Company of Nigeria, Nokia Siemens Networks and DDB.