- What is a business plan for?
- General business plan framework
- Identifying the target audience
- Gathering and analyzing information
- Defining your company
- Getting to work
- Developing a market strategy
- Creating a sales plan
- Developing financial projections
- Putting it all together
At the end of this training program, participants should be able to:
- Research and analyze the individual components required for a business plan;
- Apply skills to create a business plan for different audiences, including investors, banks and relevant stakeholders;
- Use accounting terms to describe the future of their business; and
- Describe their marketing, sales, and planning strategies.